Have you ever loved a bag so much you bought it twice???

I'm really sorry to be off the topic but your doggie is just too sweet. Is he full size or still a pup? How much does he weigh? I a regular shiz tsu too.

Anyways, if you love both your bags and can afford it then I say keep them both. I have to identical bag because I am really anal about getting my bags dirty and when one is looking a bit tired, I may either sell it or use it as a on the errand bag and use the new one just for going out.

These pics were taken when the girls were just pups. Aiko (black) is now 8 months old and weighs 6lbs. She is pretty much full grown now. Suki (white) is now 6 months old and weighs in at 4lbs. They are Imperial Shih-Tzus, so they are smaller than average.

yeah get rid of one and get the beverly. this comes from a woman who has 2 nverfulls, cabas mezzo and alto, multiple speedies..... oh the list goes on.....:Push:

so if u dont want the gm-pls sell it to me!!!!!! seriously!!!!:shame::rolleyes:

Is it possible to send bags internationally? I've bought one from eBay once in Switzerland, but I've never shipped anything out myself.

i have Manhattan GM and PM......

ever since i got GM size though, i haven't touched the poor little manhattan pm......

i used to have GM and MM montsouri (sp) backpack....since i never used the MM size, i had to let it go.

Ohhh congrat!!!! I'm so in love with the Tivoli pm, it's beautiful and cute. Lately, I wondered if I'd getting the GM tooo coz it also look cute and more space (((still can't decided))).

I love my Manhattan GM so much that I will def. buy it again once it's completely worn out! As for your Tivolis, I would exchange one of them for the Beverly as they are completely different styles and you'll get much more use out of them that way.