have you ever lost or misplaced a LV item

chebaby

Mar 6, 2012
so this weekend im going through my purse and i cant find my zcp. i just recently purchased a cles and remember thinking about putting my zcp back in its box since i now have a cles. so before i panicked i convinced myself that it was in my closet. or someone at work must have stolen it.

well i forget to check my closet. i come to work and its sitting on my boss's desk.
thank God. no one took it. i still dont know how it got out of my bag since thats not my actual wallet. i just keep coins in it. but whatever, as long as i got it back.

It didn't happen to me but it happened to my husband, I bought him a new LV money clip for his birthday last year. We went to a Chinese restaurant, paid for the dinner and my husband must of empty out the cash and left the money clip on the table while we were chatting. When we left and got home, we realized we could find it. He has his card case, keys and phone, but the money clip. So he called the restaurant and ask for it. The guy said "I see no louis vuitton money clip." He only used he money clip for two months. We swear we will never go back to that restaurant again and jinx them they will end their business soon for dishonest employees. I end up went back to LV store to repurchase the same money clip for my husband.

Never happily. Well after an exam one of my friends picked up my Speedy 40 when I handed over the exam to the invigilators. I stressed so much haha, I really thought someone took it. But happily she had it as a joke haha! XD