HAVE YOU EVER looked back at your old posts?

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So this past week I've been looking back at all my old posts only to realize what a total PITA I was! WOW, talk about high maintenance! LOL! I dare you all to look back at your old posts...I'm talking years ago and get a good laugh at the things you got really upset about or how silly you were acting. So funny to look at. :nuts:

I've never bothered to read any of my old ones, shoot half the time i don't even go back to threads i've posted in lol one of these days if i ever get really bored i'll have to look back though mine.

What I find funny is when someone bumps a thread from 2 years ago or so; I read it and think "wow, that person is interesting/irritating... wait a minute, that's me!"
It's good to see how my opinions have changed - but scary at the same time.

Once in a while I'll find something I posted eons ago, it always cracks me up!
But honestly, it just makes me try to remember to be more tolerant of new members. We were all new and asking silly questions, or being too pushy, etc. . .

I only joined a year ago, but sometimes I'll run across something from then that I just think doesn't sound like me. It's like it's from a different person--and that's only a year!

Just the other day, someone bumped a thread I started years and yes, some things have sure changed. Otherwise, I have way too many posts to look back at all of them.

Last edited: