Have you ever left something bad in your LV overnight?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my Totally Monogram GM last week for my big new job. :nuts: The bag is FABULOUS - perfect for work and home. The thing is, I brough a zip lock bag of roasted peanuts with me on my first day (yesterday), and forgot to take them out last night. :shocked:

So you might think that peanuts in a zip lock bag wouldn't infest your LV with a nasty, hot, nutty smell, but they will!!!!

I opened my bag this morning and was assaulted by a horrible peanut smell. I can still smell it tonight, but it's getting weaker. I think I will spray my favorite perfume in it and see what happens.

So, I was wondering if anyone has ever left something stinky or gross in their LV overnight????

2. no...too ocd.

3. nope.

4. no... i haven't done so. you can try putting gum in your purse... it makes it smell pretty fresh haha

5. LOL Div4life!!

I empty my bags when I get home and put them away.. :smile:
    The only time I have food in there is when we go to the movies and have bags of M&Ms or Maltesers! yummm

6. well, i never left food in there but i do from time to time have have kids cereal in ziplock bags...i like the smell of peanuts.

7. I have not, but I do not think I would put perfume in your bag either. Maybe one of the fridge baking soda boxes (the closed ones so it will not spill) to remove a smell. Often, the purfume will not smell right if not on skin.

8. The peanut smell will go away in a couple of days. :smile: Definitely don't do the perfume. I sprayed perfume in a purse once and it permanently stained the canvas on the inside. It forever looked like it had water spots.

9. not that I can remember

10. im probably the messiest person alive! but i've never left any food in my bag (because i am a pig, so i finish everything i eat, LOL) but thats a good idea that xMsxPhantasyx had, put an open pack of gum in there! or just spray an odor eliminating spray in there.

11. that's really bad.... i always try to avoid putting food in my bag. especially in a lv.... my lv doesn't deserve to become a storage kit for food. i'd rather starve XD

12. I'm scared to put anything messy or smelly into my LV bags, so I never do that. But I guess the smell will fade in a couple of days, so don't worry :smile:

13. I am so unorganized, my car keys have been in one of my purses for months, I have been using a spare. I re-stuff all my bags and its too much effort to check them all, haha. Its a nice surprise sometimes because I also always leave money, and the other day I found a starbucks card in my tivoli! But nothing smelly...yet

14. ita^

15. I just remembered, maybe you could put a dryer sheet inside! I used to hide them in my roommates shoes, I swear they were awful and he would put them by the front door right under my coat. It worked for that situation.