have you ever had this happen?

Feb 8, 2007
hi all,
i have a question...i've been looking for the perfect coach...i own bonnies and sabrinas and several others, but, lately, i just can't seem to make my mind up...i got the garnet in ivy, but, i felt that it just didn't look right on me...it is a beautiful bag and i loved the way it opened and you could see all of your stuff in it, but, i like more of a boho look...i've been back and forth to the boutique trying to find the right fit...i love all the bags and can't seem to make my mind up...i'm embarrassed for going in so often and exchanging bags but i also want to have the perfect one...right now i'm thinking of the sabrina in plum patent...i love my sabrinas and think that the plum will be a great pop of color...do any of you ever get home and realize that the one you wanted was still in the boutique? i've been embarrassed to broach this subject, but, glad i finally did! thanks in advance for feedback!

ME!!!!.... You have hit the nail on the head... Sometimes it is soo exhausting to keep wanting to find the "perfect" Coach bag and end up buying and returning and exchanging.....

It especially sucks when you get a bag from eBay or order it over the phone or online and you don't have the opportunity to try it on at the store before hand. That happened to me with the Parker satchel. Gorgeous bag, but when I got it in the mail, it looked terrible and bulky on me. I should have definitely tried it on in store before buying it.

What I've found is that there is always something new every month. If you find yourself doubting your initial choice, wait a couple months and see if any of the newer bags work better for you. If not, narrow down which bags you are thinking about and if possible, try them on before hand. That's what I would personally do. Lately I've found that I like something from almost every line that's come out so far. As much as I would love to own every bag, I have to think about what will work better for me rather than which bag simply looks good. It all depends on how it wears on you and whether it's functional for all your organizational needs.

There is no one perfect bag. If there were, we would only need the one bag, and where would be the fun in that?

HAHA! Good point! That is very true. I have more than one bag that I really love. Each bag has something another bag can't fulfill so it is hard to find a single bag that is perfect.

okay, so i got the sabrina in plum patent leather! and the manager was wonderful...she said "if this doesn't work for you, please come back and we'll find you the right bag!"
yay!!!

good that it worked out for you!

I know exactly what you're talking about, I have the same dilemma sometimes, I think I love a bag and then it looks completely different at home... it so embaressing to go back and exchange it for the xxxxx's time lol. one SA made a comment about how many bags i went trough before I found my recent "one"... embaressing... i know. but there is defenitely no "perfect" bag out there, i've been hunting for years now and never found it yet... i am beginning to think that i don't have a clue what a perfect bag would be for me in the first place :P