have you ever had a freaky ACCURATE PSYCHIC reading?

Hi Folks! Those of you who have had accurate psychic readings, can you please make a recommendation? Preferably, someone who can provide a reading via online or telephone, so that distance is not an issue. I'm really curious about those accurate readings. I went to a local psychic in February 2020 with a specific issue in mind, and she had absolutely no clue. I believe that I had 40 minutes with her. The first 25 minutes, she spent on stating very generic things that would most likely apply to a large number of people. I was hoping that given her so called abilities, she would know that I'm there with a specific issue. After the 25 minutes, I intervened, as I became concerned that time will be running out shortly. I started talking and eventually revealed my issue on my own - at that point, anything she had to say would be pretty much influenced by what I had revealed, so the experience was basically over for me. She didn't say much anyway - just provided a very generic opinion that any person who had the baseline info could have given. At the end, she gave me a thoughtful hug, and I paid her, but I wouldn't call this a positive experience. Hoping, to find someone better. I will be really grateful for any recommendations.

I'm friends with a card reader who prides herself coming from a long line of gypsy card readers and witches (not using a slur, she calls herself that). In fact, she's related to a very famous fortune teller who in the middle of the last century even advised high ranking government officials.

She once told me I'd receive a phone call in a personal matter and laid out what would be said. I took notes. I got the call, and they repeated word by word what she had already told me. She didn't even know the person in question.

Another day I was stopping by for coffee and she asked about my bff's boyfriend, how she managed with him cheating and wanting to move out. I was like "What are you even talking about". Well, on my way back home driving on the highway bff called crying and told me her bf had cheated and wanted to move out to pursue side piece.

Last edited:
I'm friends with a card reader who prides herself coming from a long line of gypsy card readers and witches (not using a slur, she calls herself that). In fact, she's related to a very famous fortune teller who in the middle of the last century even advised high ranking government officials.

She once told me I'd receive a phone call in a personal matter and laid out what would be said. I took notes. I got the call, and they repeated word by word what she had already told me. She didn't even know the person in question.

Another day I was stopping by for coffee and she asked about my bff's boyfriend, how she managed with him cheating and wanting to move out. I was like "What are you even talking about". Well, on my way back home driving on the highway bff called crying and told me her bf had cheated and wanted to move out to pursue side piece.

does she do this for a living? If so could you share her info

I have frequented one psychic who lives in MI, where I have family. I usually see her when I'm in town visiting (although it's been quite a while now). Her accuracy is astounding. A long time ago she said I would move to CA, get a job immediately and the company would start with the letter "W." She also said I would meet my husband there and his name would be Matt. Unbelievably, all those things turned out to be true.

She also predicted health related matters that pertained to my parents, which were true.

Now that I think about it, I should make an appointment to see her when I visit my parents during the holidays!

I have frequented one psychic who lives in MI, where I have family. I usually see her when I'm in town visiting (although it's been quite a while now). Her accuracy is astounding. A long time ago she said I would move to CA, get a job immediately and the company would start with the letter "W." She also said I would meet my husband there and his name would be Matt. Unbelievably, all those things turned out to be true.

She also predicted health related matters that pertained to my parents, which were true.

Now that I think about it, I should make an appointment to see her when I visit my parents during the holidays!
Hello, I was wondering how I could obtain the contact info for the Michigan psychic you mentioned.

I've read the thread but don't see the Michigan psychics contact info.

Can you give any details about her besides the mention of Michigan ?

Also, is it not allowed to mention specific details on this site ?

What type of readings are done ?

The first one I visited was 100 miles and 2.5 hours from me in SoCal (she was in North Hollywood), this was during the early 1980s and I want to say her name was Leslie Newman. I made an appt (for two of us) after seeing Leslie many times on Stan Bohrman's talk show in Los Angeles (it was called Tempo, Regis Philbin co-hosted sometimes). The first available appointment was a couple months out and we brought two blank cassette tapes as instructed. When we walked in she greeted us correctly by name before we introduced ourselves. She said we could return in 12 months but not before then (obviously not in it for the money). She compared psychic readings about the future with planning a road trip by deciding which route to take. She said she would offer destinations and our choices would guide or block the journey. My friend went first and emerged looking shell-shocked an hour later. She said I looked like the same after my reading. Minds blown! This friend taught her kids and grandkids to swim despite her fear of water but she never swam underwater. Leslie told her that she drowned many times in previous lives "and the soul remembers." She said many people who overeat starved to death in previous lives "and the soul remembers."

Leslie explained three generations of my family in detail without asking one question. My husband was a carpenter and I brought one of his hammers as a familiar. When I mentioned it she laughed and said "I don't need that but please hand it to me." (She laughed about my friend bringing her daughter's diamond earrings as well). Leslie caressed the hammer with her eyes closed and then said, "This is Steven's hammer. He is very affectionate." Only two people called him Steven (his mother and me), everyone else called him Steve and, yep, he was a horndog. She described the psychology of the man our 12 y/o would eventually marry, the psychology of their relationship and predicted their parenting style. All of that was accurate. She saw me in a classroom taking notes and described the campus, and my silent response was "pffftt." Three years later I was taking notes in a class when I suddenly flashed on Leslie saying she saw me there in black slacks and a white top, which is what I was wearing. She said my soul always has been and always will be in service. Looking back, I see that this has been my path. Later, two more psychics banged the same gong. One saw me die as a weak and emaciated slave, while turning a rotating wheel to grind grain. Another saw me enter a convent as a pre-teen and die there as an elderly nun.

I haven't been disappointed with the psychics I consult because I take my time and select them carefully. Word of mouth has worked for me. All said that everyone is psychic but the degree varies. All encouraged me to work at developing the gift, all mentioned Tarot being a good tool. My advice is to find a deck that appeals to you (whatever the reasons) and sleep with it under your pillow for a good long while. You will know when you and your deck are in tune. There's nothing like the first time you feel the cards respond while you shuffle and cut. And then, let the games begin.

• Wow
Reactions: skyqueen