Have you ever Got a Free Gift from LV?

Apr 17, 2008
Bag Rehab, TX
I went to the boutique today, to buy some different agenda refills. My current ones didnt have the pages i needed. Well my SA pulls some out and i decided those were the ones i wanted. She then calls the manager and asked if should could just ring them up as a "customer gift"? She then packages them up very nicely and gives them to me and says "no charge"!!:yahoo: I was shocked to say the least. I mean they only cost about $70.00, but Lv has never given me anything free before. And i buy a lot of bags. Has anybody even gotten any of these "Customer Gifts" and if so, then what did you get?

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
thats a nice surprise. usually they have pre-determined VIC gifts. usually things that they dont sell at all. its nice that you got something you actually wanted and can use

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
i got a flip book featuring the bell boy from the groom collection. LV mistakenly charged my CC for a bag i didn't even order lol.

Aug 13, 2007
North Jersey
I never received a gift from the boutique but...I did receive a green perfo cles from lv.com for being one of the first people to order from them. I ordered the degrade bandeau which was less than the cles..go figure.