Have you ever feel like this??!

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
I feel like buying a new LV bag right now, wanting something in Mono/Ebene. However, when I looked through the website, I don't really find anything that screams "buy me buy me!" at all. I do find myself looking at other brands, but then feel like I don't want to cheat on LV since I been cheating for most of the year. But then I don't really know what to do. Suggestions??! :smile:

I feel the same way!!! I get the urge to buy then can't find anything! Last time I had an urge I bought a bag I used for two weeks and realized I really don't like...

That happens to me too! The last time was with my Delightful which I sold her within two days lol. I was thinking of buying something from "H" (burr-gin) or a Chanel flap, but another TPF member was telling me that I might be too young for it and if I buy it now. There is nothing for me to buy for the rest of my life. I do find myself right now wanting a Miu Miu Bow, but then I just got my first Bow bag four months ago and don't really know should I go for a second one or not. The idea of getting a Mono Artsy GM also comes up in my mind from time to time. OMG!!! :nuts:

That happens to me too! The last time was with my Delightful which I sold her within two days lol. I was thinking of buying something from "H" (burr-gin) or a Chanel flap, but another TPF member was telling me that I might be too young for it and if I buy it now. There is nothing for me to buy for the rest of my life. I do find myself right now wanting a Miu Miu Bow, but then I just got my first Bow bag four months ago and don't really know should I go for a second one or not. The idea of getting a Mono Artsy GM also comes up in my mind from time to time. OMG!!! :nuts:

Ha ha the urge bag I just posted about was the delightful mm!! And the next bag I plan to purchase is the Bow! Lol I should consult with you before making any additional purchases!! Now as for what you should get next, don't ask me because I'm obviously a disaster! ;)

"Cheating"? I never worry about this and never will, LOL! I buy what I love whether it is LV or another designer brand. You should too!

I love this!! lol

Well.. I don't normally concerns about this too, but then I was cleaning my bags earlier and found that I have much more bags from Coach right now comparing to Louis Vuitton (brand which makes me become bags-obsessed). That's the reason why I feel like I need more LV in my collection, I just want to have an equal amount of bags from several designers :P

Moderation is the key. A couple of years ago, I was buying LV left and right. Now, I want to wait and choose so that my collection can grow with exceptional pieces and not just bags for the sake of having. Don't get me wrong, I do have to squelch the urge to buy especially if I'm in the store and the heady scent of vache is everywhere. ;)

Ha ha the urge bag I just posted about was the delightful mm!! And the next bag I plan to purchase is the Bow! Lol I should consult with you before making any additional purchases!! Now as for what you should get next, don't ask me because I'm obviously a disaster! ;)

Mine was the Delightful MM too! lol
Great minds really think alike :graucho:

p.s you definitely should get the Bow! She is definitely a great bag! :tup:

Moderation is the key. A couple of years ago, I was buying LV left and right. Now, I want to wait and choose so that my collection can grow with exceptional pieces and not just bags for the sake of having. Don't get me wrong, I do have to squelch the urge to buy especially if I'm in the store and the heady scent of vache is everywhere. ;)

I been waiting for several months now actually. Try to visit other stores rather than Coach, which I been flirting with all the time this year, to try all the bags I been thinking of on hoping to cut them out from my list. But then, the all still bugs me!! :nuts:

I feel the same way and have been literally addicted to handbags since before Jr. High (I'm over 45 now!). I have loved both LV and Gucci. It's been more LV than anything else in the last several years, but sometimes I have wanted a cool or classic bag from Gucci and probably because it was my first love and I still have handbag memories. Although it's crossed my mind, I don't think I'm "cheating" when I detour from LV. I do think sometimes I've got what I really want at the moment in my LV collection and sometimes I just like to vary my collection and my "rotation" of bags and sometimes just get something different that's cool and exciting. I'm not sure any of this makes sense, but sometimes I just want something different, but LV is always my mainstay.

I feel you on wanting the Artsy GM. It is a HOT bag. :P