Have you ever considered working for H?

Marie2008

My Orange World
O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Hello everyone,

Have you ever considered working for Hermès???

I am so addicted to H that I am wondering if I have to send them my resume...

I am moving south with DH soon so it could be a new professional opportunity;)

Do you know someone who's working for the company? Are the conditions good?

And finally, what's your opinion: go for it or better to keep work and passion separetly?:shame:

The brother in law of a close friend of mine was a manager in marketing for H in 24 Fbg. I think their conditions are acceptable ;).
I have considered working for them but gave up that thought pretty quickly because at the end of every month I would owe THEM money and not the other way round.

LOL Hello! I hear you....not to mention the fact that I think the SAs are limited in what and how much they can buy. Can you imagine your grail bag coming through and having to turn a blind eye? That would be torture!

LOL Hello! I hear you....not to mention the fact that I think the SAs are limited in what and how much they can buy. Can you imagine your grail bag coming through and having to turn a blind eye? That would be torture!
Oh my God, I haven't even thought of that! Horrible!

Personally, I know that I am a good salesperson and especially if I love something...I can sell buckets of it...so I would rather take that talent and work somewhere else that I love that earns commission, and then take my earnings to H :amuse:

I learned my lesson early on in life. Never make your hobby your job. It completely ruins the magic and turns something joyful into drudgery........

I learned my lesson early on in life. Never make your hobby your job. It completely ruins the magic and turns something joyful into drudgery........

Sage advice.

I need a job that will pay for my H fetish. In Toronto, our luxury retail store (like Barney's or BG) is Holt Renfrew. One of the saleswomen there is a woman of a certain age, and married to a very well respected orthopedic surgeon. She works there not for $ - but because, in her words, "every day is like Christmas". She loves beautiful clothes (and they get a SUBSTANTIAL discount on all of their purchases)... She is better dressed than most of her high end customers!!!

Hummm...Piaff it is axactly what I had in mind!!

Not that money is no object but the drive to work for a brand you really love and believe in!!!

I know that they have VAP (employee special sales) and well, eventhough you are restricted in terms of purchases, someone you know can still come a pick up the good for you:supacool: