have you ever complained?

I guess if your older and look more mature, usually you won't get attitudes from SA. However, alot of young customers, do get attitudes from snobby SA. I understand some customers are rude. So, it makes sense that the SA wouldn't be the most friendly person when dealing with rude customers. I am 20 and i look quite young as well, and I have experienced with rude and snobby SA. I recall a several times, (not in the LV bloor store) but at holts, I was browsing at the LV counter, and no one bother coming to ask me if i needed help (they had no other customers too) and when I approach them, this asian women first look me from top to bottom and bottom up, and she did not smile at all (I expect some sort of smile as least *that's the most basic thing a SA should that-i mean it's their job to serve right?), and she didn't even ask if i needed help, I had to ask her a question, then she would reply with her with her very unpleasant tone of voice. I wasn't being rude or anything the whole time. So, i do think some SA are rude, and i'm not saying that they are rude all the time, because they could be nice to most, but to some people (even ones that aren't being rude), they aren't friendly at all.

Yes, I tend to see either younger customers being treated extremely well or quite poorly.... I think most SAs assume because you are young, you have no money. (The exception is if they know your parents, you are walking around with a lot of designer shopping bags, or are wearing very expensive clothes.)