Have you ever bought this many bags in such a short amount of time?

wow, i've been struggling with my first :sad: hope it gets here soon, but i'm already eyeing so many other bags, especially the amore print, i really have to hold myself not to just bid on every tokidoki that ships worldwide on ebay. :Push:

6 bags in a week, that's impressive, i wish i could get 6 bags all together.

When I got my income tax refund, a lot went on Toki. I got an Adios Campeggio, a Pirata BV, a Paradiso Dolce, a Playground Bella and an Inferno Denaro to go with my Inferno bag I scored way back from UO. Afterwords, I was aghast that I had spent that much money on bags, even though I didn't pay retail for a single one of them. But I love each of them so much, even that stubborn zippered BV.

alright - i got the paradiso dolce, but only because lindsey from the southampton outlet was almost even more excited at finding my perfect placement on it as i was! plus since it was a small bag she only charged me $5 shipping instead of $8.50. (of course I still had to pay NY sales tax, but it came out to be the same, if not cheaper had i won the ebay auction)

so that's 3 bags and 2 wallet/wallet-ish thingies in one week... oopsies? :shrugs: hey, not my fault, my mother passed down the super-shopper genes & told me to never pass up a good deal!

Annie B, you're just crazy shopping for tokidoki lolz.

I usually don't buy too much bags, I think I'm more into tokidoki shirts than bags just because I can get more. Well, with all my shirts I could buy more bags hahaa.

I've always loved purses, and usually would buy a few a year but they were usually never over $35. TJ Maxx is my favorite handbag hunting place! And now I've spent more than that on a wallet!!! And $70 on a hoodie? I never spent more than $35 on a hoodie! ha! Toki attacks your senses! :nuts: :hysteric: All that CUTENESS!!!!!!!!

Well, I hid a bag from my hubby for about a week....that was a first...so I guess I better stop! But I feel like I can't until I get the older prints that I still want!

annie b, I did the same thing! I was a bit scared to tell my DH how much $$ I had spent!! 8 bags in the span of two weeks! :sweatdrop:

I had a confessional and things are fine now. I’m trying to learn control, but every now and then I still dream about Tokidoki! And to top it off we're trying to relocate to LA, CA where my addiction will only spread.

I just got my Amore Gioco from Pulse!! Casey did a great job with my print placement; I got Adios in the center!! But I don't have a good picture of the dragons anywhere! I feel like I have to get an Amore Denaro or Caramella with Dragons just to make up for it! :Push:

I've always loved purses, and usually would buy a few a year but they were usually never over $35. TJ Maxx is my favorite handbag hunting place! And now I've spent more than that on a wallet!!! And $70 on a hoodie? I never spent more than $35 on a hoodie! ha! Toki attacks your senses! :nuts: :hysteric: All that CUTENESS!!!!!!!!

TJmaxx does have a lot of deals on purses. I've been staying out of that store as of late because of the Toki madness.

alright - i got the paradiso dolce, but only because lindsey from the southampton outlet was almost even more excited at finding my perfect placement on it as i was! plus since it was a small bag she only charged me $5 shipping instead of $8.50. (of course I still had to pay NY sales tax, but it came out to be the same, if not cheaper had i won the ebay auction)

so that's 3 bags and 2 wallet/wallet-ish thingies in one week... oopsies? :shrugs: hey, not my fault, my mother passed down the super-shopper genes & told me to never pass up a good deal!

were you watching the one with the sushi guy that ended up at about 66$ ?

i was watching that one, it had perfect placement, but shipping here was 37$, so :confused1: no.
what's the perfect placement you got on the dolce from SH ?

BTW I only got into Tokidoki in mid-January and now I have 10 bags, 4 wallets, pretty much all the figures, a shirt, 5 sweatshirts (3 zip-up, 2 pull-over) 2 necklaces, 1 bracelet, 1 pair of earrings x_X;