Have you ever bought a LV bag you didn't LOVE? Which bag and what did you do -

1. sell? just keep? exchange?

2. I still have it. It's the abbesses messenger bag. I'm going to sell it.

3. me..... Still not 100% in love with my Pop Haut - thinking of possibly selling it

4. the Babylone. sold it to a pf member!

5. Boulogne. Love the shape, love the look, hate how it zips at the top and it won't hold all my stuff in the order that I want it to.

6. :cry: :cry: thinking of selling my MC lodge pm..... i love it but its just not getting used.... aahhh

7. Croissant-- i got it during my honeymoon in europe. It was the least expensive so i got it and it was the 'atest design at that time... wish I got a more expensive one that I really like instead of being stuck with it. It's still brand new-- never used. Dont know what to do, sell? pass down to my daughter someday? she's barely 2 yrs old.:rolleyes:

8. Definitely!

LV bags I have that I don't love at all:

black epi honfleur, lilac epi pochette, Damier Trousse makeup - too small!
    Damier Musette Salsa with the long strap - barely use it/not into the messeger/hangbag style anymore
    LV Alma - i feel it's a bit old for me (I know that's supposed to be the best part right...)

I don't know what to do with them yet...I've only had them for 3-4 years so I feel bad about getting rid of them. I might just wait until I grow into them. *sigh*

9. I bought the Recital and Croissant, both were too small for all my stuff, so I sold both of them on eBay. Now I'm really happy with my Lucille and can't wait to get my Damier Cabas Piano :yes:

10. No. I can't afford to have bags I don't love. If I buy something and have regrets, I return it ASAP.

11. No.

12. I bought a large Noe and thought I would love it; but no :sad:
    I could never find anything when I needed it...

Sold it on another purse forum then bought a Looping GM...finally settled on the Saleya GM as my all time fave bag :smile:

13. Yes - the boutique is an 8 hour trip, so I mostly buy online. If it's from elux, return without hesitation, otherwise, I sell it and get something I will use.

14. The only ones I didn't completely love were the Petit Noe and the Cerises Pochette. I sold the Noe and bought a used Keepall, while the Pochette sits in my closet never used...I can usually tell now right when I hold the bag for the first tme whether I will bond with it permanently or not!

15. :amazed: :shocked: I can NOT believe you didn't like the PN!!!:shocked: It's one of my FAVORITE bags!!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice