Have you ever been too afraid to actually carry your LV?

The only bag im super careful with is my Manhattan GM..it's sort of my most proud bag and I don't want the vachetta getting messed up. I want it to patina evenly because there is so much vachetta. other than that i really carry my bags and i don't restrain myself o get paranoid. i just don't let them out in the rain.

My very first LV was ALSO a mono Alma and I was scared to death to carry her! I think I carried her maybe 3 times in the entire 2 years that I owned her. I decided in the end to sell her to someone who would love her and use her because I was too chicken to. Too much vachetta! I ended up buying an epi alma that I now use all the time because epi is lower maintenance.

Now, before I buy a bag, I ask myself, will I be afraid to use it? This question usually makes me stay away from bags with too much vachetta and white bags....although I got a white Epi Montaigne GM in May. But since it is epi, I know it is easier to maintain.

Well, I carried my Vernis Indigo French Purse Wallet today and I was very nervous about stretching out the card slots and scratching the leather inside whenever I opened it, but it did put a smile on my face each time I took it out:biggrin:. I just love it so much!:love: I still get a little nervous using it but I know I didn't buy it to just sit in my closet only to come out for special occasions, so I'm going to just go ahead and use it and try not to think about it.

I wasn't afraid to carry any of my bags until i received my Roxbury Drive. I have develope a total crush on this purse. I just stare at it and I do not want my vachetta leather to darken !

The only bag im super careful with is my Manhattan GM..it's sort of my most proud bag and I don't want the vachetta getting messed up. I want it to patina evenly because there is so much vachetta. other than that i really carry my bags and i don't restrain myself o get paranoid. i just don't let them out in the rain.

I'm the same way with my Manhattan GM! I wanted it for so long and kept buying other things when I finally did buy it I was so nervous to carry it! In fact, I've only used it twice! I am also super careful with my mon mono speedy!

I don't carry any bags that have vachetta in the rain or snow!

I am nervous around my LVs ALL the time! Esp my white Suhalis and light grey Mahinas....but I am making myself use them otherwise $$$ wasted in getting them!