Have you ever been on a TV show?

I was on the local news in Texas years ago... I drove through a rushing water area on the road thinking I'd be ok but then less than a mile away, another area was flooding too heavily to drive through... so I drove back but by then the first one heavy and I was stuck and had to wait for help. The news helicopter filmed me and I made the news!

my dad and i shot an internet reality show that never aired last year. he got a flat screen tv with a built in dvd player, a boston accoustics stereo and a remote control and i got a really amazing HP laptop. it's like fully tricked out.

i auditioned for millionaire this weekend but didn't make it past the exam. i suck. my boss and friend did thogh :smile:

my twin and i were on a washington dc cowboy/kiddie show years ago. my brother was picked via mail to be in the audience of kids and my mom dragged my sis and me to watch behind the scenes. ( funny, but when MY name was picked a few months before to be in the audience my mom decided we couldn't do it! ) so anyway there were no-shows and they asked if my sis and i could be fill- ins. well, my mom had us dressed alike and the host of the show - his name was pick temple - came over and sat between us and said we looked like '2 peas in a pod'! our national debut. the whole neighborhood saw us that afternoon on the tube! we were 5 or 6 i think. crazy memories......

oh i was also on the 6pm news in honolulu doing runway modeling for the university of hawaii's school of fashion design annual show. shiseido did our make-up and my sis didn't even recognize me when i came home after the show!