Have you ever added up how much you have spent at LV?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I added up yesturday for I dont know what reason. I wrote down the grand total retail and grand total with tax.

Obviously everyone's will be different because you may have gotten your piece off of eBay for a great deal or off eluxury and may or may not have payed tax on it.

2. Nope, I have most the reciepts for insurance purposes, but I don't wanna know!

3. I don't want to know either!:lol:

4. I only have 2 and I stopped there. My craze for it died down a bit after the price hike. I still want the Damier Speedy though. Grrr.

5. YES:sick: :cry: ....But LIKE I TELL MY dh.. it is HIS insurance policy for when I die..(mean while I get to enjoy them while I 'm ALIVE);)

6. I really don't want to know. I keep receipts, but they are tucked away with all my other receipts.

7. Nooo.. I'd probably just be angry at my own materialism so I prefer not to know !

8. i did when i was just starting... then i stopped - im still in denial :shame:

9. Yeah...my husband asked me this one day.

I just did an estimate in my head (no tax). So the number was like...i don't know, $7500 or something.

I was like DAMN that's a lot of money...do you know how much LV I could buy with $7500?!

He just looked at me and walked out the room.

10. Yes - I only have 3 and a wallet. Went through a "I will never carry a Louis Vuitton bag" phase after meeting this really obnoxious woman with a MC speedy when they first came out. She thought she was such hot sh$t.

I am happy to say I've since met much nicer LV owners and will definitely be spending MORE.

11. I have an idea, but it really isn't much...I only have a few things and have sold off others.

12. i don't want to
    the thought of it terrifies me

13. I have never done it and I will never do it. I rather not know :shame:

14. I don't want to know. What I don't know won't hurt me right? ;)

15. I have..but I didn't include tax lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice