Have you "cheated" on Hermes?

aspenmartial said:
I cheated on Hermes only once ever since I am addicted to Hermes. I bought a Chanel white jumbo cavier classic flap bag and REGRET it SO MUCH:yucky: :throwup: !!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely don't use it at all. It was totally impulse buying. I still don't know what an earth I decided to buy it.

For me, cheating on Hermes for shoes is a different story. I love Hermes shoes very much. But I still love Vuitton shoes a lot. I still keep buying Vuitton shoes. BUT NO BAGS!!! NO BAGS OTHER THAN HERMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned my lesson after buying that jumbo white classic bag! I just wasted money:hysteric:. Someday, I can sell it...hopefully...or give it to my daughter when she grows up.

ASPENARTIAL, you have such a GORGEOUS Hermes collection, I can understand why you wouldn't use a Chanel bag!:heart:

Ok, I officially cheated, although I guess it's not really cheating until I keep the bag for sure. After exchanging for the third time, I found the bag that is as close to perfect as possible. It looks new (the tag is still attached, the paper wrapping around the bag doesn't look torn and it doesn't look like the tape has been retaped, there're no scuffs inside). However, I do see a very very tiny puncture on the inside flap - VERY tiny. Not sure if that's normal. Anyways, if I keep the bag, then I've officially cheated on Hermes. However, I DO need a formal purse that doesn't cost as much to carry most of the time

Erk, I'm such a moron. I didn't realize I hadn't mentioned the purse! It's a Chanel pink caviar classic double flap bag with silver hardware. It'll be great for going out to dinner.:yes:

Lilach, did you get my PM?:flowers:

KOU, you need to come to Japan to get your bags. Since in Japan "returns" are not prevalent as they are in US (it's a rare exception, than the general rule) products are generally really "new and unused".

I think even if there is a return, they don't put it back in inventory generally....

When I got my Chanel bag here, it was PRISTINE... The tissue was perfectly encased and the SA had her gloves when she took out of the box to show me what I was getting... :wlae:

tokyogirl said:
KOU, you need to come to Japan to get your bags. Since in Japan "returns" are not prevalent as they are in US (it's a rare exception, than the general rule) products are generally really "new and unused".

I think even if there is a return, they don't put it back in inventory generally....

When I got my Chanel bag here, it was PRISTINE... The tissue was perfectly encased and the SA had her gloves when she took out of the box to show me what I was getting... :wlae:

Does it cost more in Japan though? Over here the bag is USD 1595 + tax. I know Hermes is more expensive there but do not know if same applies to other brands. Also, does Japan get more pinks than the rest of the world?