Have you "cheated" on Hermes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am obsessed with Hermes and equally obsessed with learning everything about it via this forum. However, I confess that I have bought other bags during this time (Chanel, Mulberry and now thinking about a LV,even though I know that Hermes is the ABSOLUTE best)... Am I the only cheating girl in this forum?:shame:

2. I have been addicted to this forum while I await to buy my first Hermes. So of course, a girl has to occupy herself, right? I have bought MJ, Balenciaga and Chloe. I actually like having a variety, and look forward to adding Hermes to my line up!

3. noooooo....I still have a Chanel Re-Issue (which I LOVE), a Chanel "Bolt" bag and my mothers very old LV 25 Mono Speedy. I must admit that Hermes has taken over but these other three bags have a place in my heart so they're here to stay.....

and I might add that if I ever come across the large version of the Chanel "Bolt" bag, I'd snap it up in a hot second!

4. Whewww, so it's just not me.... :roflmfao: Some of you ladies are so well versed in Hermes, that it's almost difficult to think you are buying non-Hermes bags!!

5. of course i do. i love the variety even though nothing beats hermès i do love some other designs and i don´t see a single thing why to limit myself. oh and of course i do have a secret love affair with my jeweler since years as i am just not a fashion jewelry person so no hermès bangles :shame:

6. HeeHeeHee, Lilach....I have a secret love affair too....with 18th Century Georgian Jewelery! I snap it up whenever I find anything in excellent condition! Very distinctive look to it....LOVE IT!

7. You're not alone. I'm right now searching for lilac weekender & 03' red city. Recently, I acquire a Goyard. After looking at the Chanel fall winter collections on the Chanel forum, I'm even considering on buying this violet purple croc bag. Don't know what it's called.:tender:

33499-pictures-of-new-chane.jpg
  8. Dior- I love that Chanel bag! It is gorgeous! Hope you find it!!!

9. Yes I have cheated. I have bought a Louis Vuitton damier speedy, Coach, and Gucci bag recently. But I plan to stop now because even though I really like my new bags, I'm finding more and more that my interest in other bags is waning and I only want Hermes now.

10. Thxs Jag. You're so sweet.:flowers:

11. Nope, faithful to Hermes. In fact, I don't even like looking at other handbags because I feel I'm cheating on my SA. Actually, no other handbag excites me the way Hermes does.

12. Very true, hermesgroupie! Feel the same way and that's why I don't have most of my other bags anymore! Sold 'em all!!!! (well, except for the few I already posted about)

13. ^^^^I was at Barney's the other day and looked at some Goyards, but quickly walked out. I was actually thinking, "I can't be seen here! Oh the betrayal!!!" *hanging head in shame*

14. I haven't although I still would like a quilted Chanel lambskin flap bag with a double gold chain.

As my screenname attests, it was my interest in Chanel that caused me to join the purseforum, but once I started considering Hermes bags, I was a goner!

15. I haven't bought a single bag after my Birkin! However, I have bought several other shoes, especially from Christian Louboutin! I love his shoes ... ok, not all, but most of them!

At the moment, I'm currently lusting over a Speedy 25 or one of the LV denim bags. But, I'm not yet sure if I'll get one ... still thinking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice