Have you bought from LV in Germany? I need your help!

I'm already in Germany, so calling there is no problem. I actually tried calling their store in Nuremburg a while ago, and it was always busy - so I just figured I could ask here too since everyone here is so knowledgable :smile:

Vielen Dank fuer eure Antworten! :smile:[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

dumb question: what is PMP?
blush.gif

It's the Porte Monnaie Plat :smile:

p10470436_ph_althero_White.jpg

lamiastella said:
I'm already in Germany, so calling there is no problem. I actually tried calling their store in Nuremburg a while ago, and it was always busy - so I just figured I could ask here too since everyone here is so knowledgable :smile:

Vielen Dank fuer eure Antworten! :smile:

gerne! sprichst du deutsch? wo genau in deutschland bist du?

:wlae: ^^All diese Deutschsprechenden hier :upsidedown:
lamiastella, the price for my Denim Speedy was 30 € over the french price. Before the price increase on August 1st the Mono Speedy 25 was at 395 € in France, but 415 € in Germany, I think.

RoseMary said:
gerne! sprichst du deutsch? wo genau in deutschland bist du?

Ich wohne in Prichsenstadt (Unter Franken) in Bayern. Ungefaehr (Ich bin noch auf ein Computer aus Amerika und ich habe keine Umlauts, lol) 1.5 Stunden Oestlich (an der A3) von Frankfurt. In der Region von Wuerzburg und Kitzingen. Nuremburg ist ungefaer 45 (??) Minuten von mir...aber es kommt darauf vie schnell ich auf der Autobahn fahre ;) Bei 180km/st hat es nicht lange gedauert bis ich bei Ikea war! haha. Enschuldigung wenn da fehler sind, ich bin noch am lernen ;)

And for all of those who don't speak German (don't wanna leave you all out!):

I live in Prichsenstadt (in Lower Franconia) in Bavaria. About 1.5 hours east (on the A3) from Frankfurt, in the region of Wuerzburg and Kitzingen. Nuremberg is about 45 minutes from here, but that depends on how fast I drive on the Autobahn ;) When driving 180km/h (111mph), it doesn't take too long to drive to Ikea! haha. Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm still learning German!

hmm,, kinda sort of off your orginial questions, but does anyone know how the prices in Prague (czech republic) compare to French or English prices? I'm off ther efor New Year & I just wondered if I should bother looking in?

thanks!

Just wondering, do any of you German PFers happen to know how much the Damier Speedys are right now? My aunt is going over there in a couple weeks to visit my other aunt, soooo I was hoping to ask her to...help me out...with my first speedy lol...the cheaper european prices plus the tax back would prob save me some cash, right?

ilikepenguins said:
Just wondering, do any of you German PFers happen to know how much the Damier Speedys are right now? My aunt is going over there in a couple weeks to visit my other aunt, soooo I was hoping to ask her to...help me out...with my first speedy lol...the cheaper european prices plus the tax back would prob save me some cash, right?

Before the price increase it was 415 € for the 25 and 430 € for the 30 - now it should be 420 € and 435 €, I think.

lamiastella said:
Ich wohne in Prichsenstadt (Unter Franken) in Bayern. Ungefaehr (Ich bin noch auf ein Computer aus Amerika und ich habe keine Umlauts, lol) 1.5 Stunden Oestlich (an der A3) von Frankfurt. In der Region von Wuerzburg und Kitzingen. Nuremburg ist ungefaer 45 (??) Minuten von mir...aber es kommt darauf vie schnell ich auf der Autobahn fahre ;) Bei 180km/st hat es nicht lange gedauert bis ich bei Ikea war! haha. Enschuldigung wenn da fehler sind, ich bin noch am lernen ;)

And for all of those who don't speak German (don't wanna leave you all out!):

I live in Prichsenstadt (in Lower Franconia) in Bavaria. About 1.5 hours east (on the A3) from Frankfurt, in the region of Wuerzburg and Kitzingen. Nuremberg is about 45 minutes from here, but that depends on how fast I drive on the Autobahn ;) When driving 180km/h (111mph), it doesn't take too long to drive to Ikea! haha. Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm still learning German!

okay, du sprichst sehr gut deutsch! :flowers:

Sorry to bring this old thread up again, but I was wondering - does anyone know how much VAT you get back from Germany? And is that off the euro prices that have been mentioned above (like a certain percentage off of the 435 euros mentioned above for the Damier Speedy 30)? Or does it sell for more than 435 euros in the store, and after you get the tax back, it comes out to 435 euros?

Sorry for the question, but my aunt (who is visiting Germany) will go to LV on Monday (the one in Koln) to buy something for me - well, its my parents who want something for me as a *birthday present* (one more week!) and I am trying so hard to decide what to get...I was thinking of a new agenda (and then getting the epi croisette I fell in love with on ebay) but now...I'm thinking of just getting a Damier Speedy 30 (which I have lusted after for so long!)

You will get 10% VAT back from the retail price in Germany. If the bag is 435 euros in store, you will get 43 euros back at the airport when you claim your VAT refund.