Have u voted in the 2010 PurseBlog Readers' Choice Award for HH?

The DVF stuff is kinda blah and Juicy makes me want to :throwup:

I need to think about it, but I will probably vote for HH. It seems like they didn't do a lot of new stuff this year because my view is tainted by the disappointment of waiting, but when I go back and look at it, there actually was a lot of new stuff.

Bri, I am 15 and 17 years older than my brothers. They are in high school, the older one is applying to colleges and the baby has a car now. When they were little and I took them places people thought they were mine, but not so much now. I am having a hard time with them being so grown up. I just can't cope with it, they need to stay little.

^^ I still feel that way about dd and ds and they are in their 20's!!!:P
I use to push my hand on the top of dd's head as she was growing up, and say, "Stay little". - Didn't work!!:shrugs:

HH is in first place for the moment; Toni does do some amazing designs. I don't like all of them nor would all of them work for me but they're more interesting and usable than a lot of the other designers I see around.

Logos as the whole design? blech After reading How Deluxe Lost It's Luster I have a different view of some of the 'high-end' designers.

Who knew dvf designed bags...

I just voted and HH is second and Treesje is in first by 1 vote.

I wouldn't be surprised if rebecca minkoff won this one because they have so many devoted fans.

I hope everyone votes for HH. Let's show them some love! Times have been tough but they are still here and bringing us great designs.

They have my vote!

Just voted and HH is in 1st place.

Hi there both of you.:hugs:..haven't seen you post on the HH thread (are you new to HH and TPF or have you simply never posted on the HH SF...or have you simply been lurking :biggrin:?)

Thank you for voting for HH and Toni as a designer..and her amazing design team who work alongside her to interpret and assist her visions.

I wish we had the sheer numbers of voters that other designers may but IMHO if it was not merely a popularity contest.

TBH..IDK if we have the same numbers as other designers do..so no matter how many of us vote it still may not be enough to get HH over the top).

Perhaps more of a true "horse race"..the longshot filly with heart and spirit...(and perhaps the skilled jockey) would win by a length. If it were a true juried contest I also believe HH would win.

(:wtf: IDK if Toni would appreciate me comparing her to a filly..and lord knows what Ben and the others would think about the jockey reference, but it's the only analogy that I could think of that was apt..:roflmfao:.)