have u used Keepall for travel?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I think my Keepall would work great for air travel. I could fit all my regular items plus a book, my cosmetics. But since the top doesn't zip, I don't know about putting it on the conveyor belt at the airport.
Do you use your keepall for air travel?

I have used mine for travel with no issues. I am not sure when you mention the conveyor belt are you thinking of checking it in? I have never checked in my keepall but it has followed me onto the plane.

I was just thinking about when you're going through security and you have to put your bag on that conveyor belt and pick it up on the other side.
I guess as long as the flaps are closed? A bag with a zipper would be sure to stay closed though.
thanks for the reply

Haha ok that's what I thought you were asking. Yes I had the straps slipped into the "holes" also and put it in the bin that they provide and had no problems.

Yes i used mine couple of time, its a great look! Here is my keepall45. I think its the best size for woman. As keepall55 looks ridicules big on me.

👠Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak 💄

I've used my black small keep all for air travel no problem, carried with me on the plane. I stow it under the seat in front of me, but *DO NOTE* that I've felt a little iffy seeing that I need to "bend" the shoulder straps slightly since they don't "collapse" on their own.. if that makes sense?? Because if I lay it flat on its "back", the shoulder straps poke my feet. I can only completely fit it under the seat by putting it somewhat upright and manipulating the straps a little. Now, I tend to use my oversized mulberry alexa for such purposes.... I guess there are some pros to it not holding its shape dissolving into a puddle!

I use my keepalls all the time for travel. They are the best carry on bags. I put the in a bin when going through security. My small fits exactly what I need. I bring the large when I'm carrying some extra clothes.