Have u seen this?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. jehaga likes this.
  2. That was funny!!!

3. That is just not fair! I want that Birkin! Nuts!

4. hehe, hilarious! if only we could all be so lucky!

5. I have checked out his blog a few times. He does nothing for me. Spoiled stuck up rich kid. :nuts:
    And why would a guy want a Birkin ? Ok - don't answer. I know, I know. I just think he looks weird with it. I know I would look so much better with it ! Plus he is a little too much for my taste. It's not like he performed a miracle by getting the Birkin. It is not totally out of the realm of possibility that an order will be cancelled and a bag available.

6. OMG, he has MY bag!
    (I mean, the one that should be mine!)

7. :lol: I love bryan boy, does anyone know if his purseguts site is still up?

birkinbaby likes this.
  8. That's a funny story!

9. I love him, he is such a character. I follow his blog religiously LOL!

10. Gotta love it!

11. i think its funny. good for him. i would kill for that bag.

12. Yep. I've read his blog several times. He cracks me up. He has alot of fab bags.

13. Oh yes, I love Bryanboy - when I grow up I want to own all of his designer stuff.:love:

14. He totally reminds me of Johnny Weir.. but he is SOME character!

15. I think he's making a lot of money with his blog. Reminds me of Bobby Trendy. Is he the only male in the world carrying a Birkin? Do we know of any other male Birkin carriers?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice