have u seen the veau troika leather?

saw two troikas IRL in hong kong hermes boutiques. one in black and another in chocolate. it's gorgeous to have for a display piece but not something i would use cuz even thinking bout touching it now is giving me goosebumps. lol*

I love Troika (in all black with gold) . But I was so disapointed that Hermes was not able to deliver those fab pieces earlier than mid february....when you already think of spring....:tdown:

saw two troikas IRL in hong kong hermes boutiques. one in black and another in chocolate. it's gorgeous to have for a display piece but not something i would use cuz even thinking bout touching it now is giving me goosebumps. lol*
Those are the exact colors that I have seen as well, and they are definitely more of a fall/winter bag. More dressier and formal than a regular leather bag, IMHO.

IMO, troika is definitely for winter. I'd hate to lock up a birkin for 6 months out of the year. But it's really gorgeous. If you can afford many birkins and love to switch bags due to season, then the brown leather with gold horsehair is tdf.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE troika in both all black and all brown. They really look lovely in the kelly and bolide in ANY size. Funny that I don't care for toika in the birkin...Perfect winter bag...but yes, not for spring or summer so it does stay in the closet during those months.