heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
nov05_2.jpg

Aseef Vaza Handbags

I like this bag

Hmm... did some Googling and found this at the Vogue UK Site

ASEEF YOU WOULD
ASEEF VAZA's handbags are all the excuse you need for a new dress to match. Already stocked in Catherine Prevost's Walton Street store and Alice Temperley's New York studio, the first collection is handmade in the finest Parisian silks or dyed skins of ostrich, crocodile, alligator, python, stingray or shark. Retailing at between £500 and £900 each, the bags feature shocking pink silk linings emblazoned with the designer's initials in hand-painted gold. Having trained at the Chelsea School of Art and then with Ossie Clark's ex-partner, Hans Muller, Aseef, who has since honed his design skills in fashion houses such as Anna Molinari, Louis Feraud and Jean Louis Scherrer, admits that his family wasn't exactly expecting him to end up in fashion. "My Dad's a chicken farmer in Lancashire," he told us. "Couture is about as far removed as you can be - but maybe I'll be able to use him for his plumes one day." For more information, [email protected]. (June 28 2004, AM)

You can find Aseef's amazing bags at Barney's NYC, Brown's, Eric Beamon and Catherine Prevost in London and Mix Modern in Houston, among other locations. Couture in spirit and timeless in essence, we recommend you check them out.

i did find this