have u ever seen fake CC SKYE?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want one and Im wonder if its hard to spot? on ebay I saw very nie cc skye and looks auth!

2. so answer sounds "NO"? :biggrin: thats good!

3. depends where you buy it from, they should be easy to spot a real from a fake though. which piece are you interested in?

4. as long as its a good price and leather/quality... i wouldnt care if it was cc skye or just a good copy. :smile:

5. I've been stalking CC pieces on ebay for about a year. Most of the time the pieces are authentic from what I can tell. It wasn't until a week or two ago that I saw some that were suspicious and the price was super cheap. I just checked and I don't see them there any longer.

6. well the seller has no pictures of their own, so from the looks of it seems real!

7. if it is a necklace like the one on ebay you posted a link to, you will probably be able to tell by holding/examining the jewelry. the cc skye bag i bought has the leather/chain bracelets on it (they double as tops to the bag), and i can tell a fake one by holding/examining the leather/chain.

8. so I should recognize it easy? I bought it and I will show you pics :biggrin:!

9. mine is ~42,5'. I have never seen triple too!!

looks not bad but be careful... If I were u I want to find another with no doubts!

good luck!