Have to show you my new Moni Moni!

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
What a SMOOSHY bag! There's no way I could get it to stand up in order to take a pic of it. I had to hang it! I think I could wad it up and stuff it in another bag if I wanted.

It's really lovely, I'm very pleased and since I got it from LunaBoston on sale AND used a sale code, it was a total bargain too.

Attachments

• Monibag.jpg
    Monibag.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Monibag2.jpg
    Monibag2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Monibag3.jpg
    Monibag3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 62
What a SMOOSHY bag! There's no way I could get it to stand up in order to take a pic of it. I had to hang it! I think I could wad it up and stuff it in another bag if I wanted.

It's really lovely, I'm very pleased and since I got it from LunaBoston on sale AND used a sale code, it was a total bargain too.

It's beautiful and even more so that you got it on sale! Congratulations! :yahoo:

cool! congrats!! which moni moni is it? i'm not that familiar with the brand, and didn't just see any on sale at lunaboston...

Luna only had 2-3 Monis when I found this one and I leaped on it fast. It's called the "Satchel" Adjustable Hobo and it was on sale for $395..I got it for $290. :tup:

WOW! Congratulations on such a lucky find/purchase!!!! That is a gorgeous bag!

I recently recd a Moni Moni Splendor bag and I luv it. It is sooooo soft, squishy and roomy. I was actually surprised at how much the bag holds (reminds me of a Baca in that sense - the "bottomless" bag!!). I think Moni Moni bags are really nice for the price - and I luv the look of washed leather. The bags never appear worn out and/or dirty since that's how the leather is supposed to look! I can't wait to see how the bag ages and how soft the leather gets!

Did this bag come in other colors, or was this the only one like it?

WOW! Congratulations on such a lucky find/purchase!!!! That is a gorgeous bag!

I recently recd a Moni Moni Splendor bag and I luv it. It is sooooo soft, squishy and roomy. I was actually surprised at how much the bag holds (reminds me of a Baca in that sense - the "bottomless" bag!!). I think Moni Moni bags are really nice for the price - and I luv the look of washed leather. The bags never appear worn out and/or dirty since that's how the leather is supposed to look! I can't wait to see how the bag ages and how soft the leather gets!

Did this bag come in other colors, or was this the only one like it?

They had one in a taupey brown that was nice too, but I decided to go for the red. I'll probably switch into this baby tomorrow.:heart: