Have To Share This Beauty!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This past fall at our last tPF meeting in Charlotte, one of our lovely members had some KILLA jewelry, particularly a ring I couldn't take my eyes off. She told me where she had gotten it and I just today, got a ring for myself. Probably won't be my last. :devil:

Here is my Gerochristo ring, fresh from Greece that I ordered from Plakadirect/Athena's Treasures on eBay. It's HEAVY silver, aquamarine & the center ruby is set in 18K. I just love big flashy rings. :tender:

[​IMG]

Pardon the age spots. I'm no spring chicken, but isn't the ring GORGEOUS! :nuts:

2. Here's the stock shot of the profile of the ring. I couldn't get a clear one with my silly little camera!

[​IMG]

3. Fabulous ring--I'm off to research Gerochristo!

4. very pretty! enjoy it!

5. It's absolutely stunning!
    Thanks for sharing...........well, DH probably won't thank you! :smile:

6. OMG, the side is amazing! I adore rings with detailing on the edge like that. Congratulations on a real beauty.

7. It's beautiful. I've admired their things on ebay for a long time!

8. Oh, that IS pretty! I'm going to check out that site now :yes:

9. That is a very pretty ring!!! Congrats!!!

10. wow, I love it! congrats!

11. it's beautiful, i thought it look like a konstantino ring.

12. Fantastic, congrats!

13. Plakadirect also sells Konstantino pieces. :graucho:

14. Oh my gosh, no way, many thanks to you for sharing this beauty. Yes it's a BEAUTY. I'm off to do some ring searchin too! I've always loved big cocktail/sassy rings.

15. This one is next on my list. :graucho:

[​IMG]