Have to say Goodbye for some month ...

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Hi everybody, i really like this plattform as I have never found such a helpful community anywhere else. You are the reason I trusted LV and learned enough to pick my favorite items. :biggrin: ... You told me about vachetta and weather and care and style and more! I own more items I ever wished for and am not buying anthing for long.

So, I sadly have to say goodbye till february 2015. I have to focus on three main exams I need to pass, 2 in November this year and 1 in january next year. In the meantime I not only will learn and prepare myself best possible but also am looking out for a new job. I have been unemployed for two years and I am 45+ so I need your prayers and best wishes. I am looking for secretary, reports and accounts job and wish for a nice company to be part of a great team again. Money is not everything to me, but nice positive people who care a little for each other, would make me feel really blessed!

So, Goodbye dear LV friends ... Enclosed my lovely small collection of LV damier ebene.

Loveglitzer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 919
My prayers are with you for your exams and employment. I believe God will place you where you need to be. The best to you and we will be here when you return with wonderful and exciting news!!

Dear *I*!
It was great to meet you here! I hope we'll keep in touch. Wishing you lots of luck with your exams and job search!
See you in February here on the fabulous purseforum!

Love your collection!