Have to say Goodbye for some month ...

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
Hi everybody, i really like this plattform as I have never found such a helpful community anywhere else. You are the reason I trusted LV and learned enough to pick my favorite items. :biggrin: ... You told me about vachetta and weather and care and style and more! I own more items I ever wished for and am not buying anthing for long.

So, I sadly have to say goodbye till february 2015. I have to focus on three main exams I need to pass, 2 in November this year and 1 in january next year. In the meantime I not only will learn and prepare myself best possible but also am looking out for a new job. I have been unemployed for two years and I am 45+ so I need your prayers and best wishes. I am looking for secretary, reports and accounts job and wish for a nice company to be part of a great team again. Money is not everything to me, but nice positive people who care a little for each other, would make me feel really blessed!

So, Goodbye dear LV friends ... Enclosed my lovely small collection of LV damier ebene.

Loveglitzer

Attachments

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
Good luck! We'll still be here in Feb. to welcome you back! I hope everything goes well for you. Enjoy your beautiful collection!

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
My prayers are with you for your exams and employment. I believe God will place you where you need to be. The best to you and we will be here when you return with wonderful and exciting news!!

Pavla

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
Europe
Dear *I*!
It was great to meet you here! I hope we'll keep in touch. Wishing you lots of luck with your exams and job search!
See you in February here on the fabulous purseforum!

Love your collection!