HAVE to find nude VP!!

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
SO I am on an absolute CL ban until further notice. The one thing i CAN buy when I get my tax return (SOON!) is my HG of all HGs, the Nude Patent VP. I have been in love with these since I first laid eyes on them. I have NEVER seen them at any of my usual CL haunts, and I MUST have them! Where can I find them? It is the only pair I am allowed to buy with my refund, and I want them as soon as possible. There is ONE pair on Ebay in my size, (41) but they are $999. That is too much. Plus my refund is only $960, and my DF absolutely wont let me go over. Please help me find these in a 41!

Thank you thank you thank you to my CL angel! I contacted the CL BH boutique, and was informed that there was exactly ONE pair of the Nude Patent VPs in my size coming! I immediately gave her my info, and now am so excited to get them!

These are my UHG shoes and I am just beside myself with excitedment. Thank you CL angel and CL Beverly Hills!

Hopefully, you will get them in time for your wedding!!! I am so happy that Alesia had a 41 for you. No need to pay $999 for them on ebay. You don't even have to pay tax since you are in TX! :yahoo:

True. If I get them and dont absolutely love them, you can bet that I will give a TPFer a chance to have them before I send them back. And I wouldnt mark it up. Just sayin.