have they really split??? Katie and Tom???

Hmmm . . . in order to split up, don't you have to be a REAL couple in the first place?? Their whole relationship seemed contrived from the beginning. I always thought there was this weird awkwardness between them. You could see it in the way they interacted with each other . . . it reminded me of the way Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson interacted with each other when they were together. This whole relationship really proves that Tom and Katie are not good actors -- they can't even pull off pretending they are a legitimate couple!

scarlett_2005 said:
lmbo! If you ask me this whole relationship is sham. I think she is faking the pregnancy too.

Agreed ! I don't know about those beard stories, but honestly, this whole relationship stank of PR campaign and randomness !

i don't think they've split up. but if the rumors keep coming it might be true. i'll give it a month to see if the rumors disappear. i am often surprised how often gossip turns out to be true (see nick&jess, brad&jen, brad&angelina, angelina pregnant,..). i guess where there's smoke..

I loved how that picture came out right after the magazine article on her incredible growing/shrinking/growing/shrinking bump. Not convenient at all (!).

If we're lucky, its true. I can't take much more of those two freaks.