Have they ever made a Legacy bag in red leather?

Sophia1025

O.G.
Aug 10, 2007
I was looking at all the colors and thinking I would love a red leather Legacy bag with the thick leather. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything. Did they ever make the Legacy leather bags in red?

I don't think so, if you mean the Legacy bags from 06-07. Probably the closest thing would be the limited edition geranium satchel that was made for Hawaii fashion week. :yes:

Have you looked at the Bleecker wine color Sophia? It is a great shade of burgundy red. My Bleecker flap has that vintage-y, gets better with time feel.

ITA about that satchel kristinmcd! If I were more of a satchel girl I'd totally be hunting that one down. :graucho:

i've seen a red legacy wristlet though... i always wondered which bag it was meant to match...

I had the chili Legacy french purse - that was red, I think it was mostly to match the chili Carly. Nice color - just didnt really "go" with much at all - it actually clashed with everything I had, so once the chili Carly got sold, the wallet wasnt far behind!