Have the Galliera PM in mono, would it be overkill to get the azur PM??

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
The Galliera PM is one of my favorite bags. I even took her on a three-week vacation last year. She's really slouchy now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got an azur Speedy 30 last year but sold it again later. Somehow the azur pattern didn't do it for me.
Since I saw the Galliera azur though, I really like the azur pattern! My collection is missing a light summery bag. Would it be crazy to get the same bag in a different pattern? I was thinking maybe the Totally, but that bag doesn't have that sexy vibe the Galliera has for me. I don't want a work-tote style, for that I have my Hampstead MM. :love:

:nuts:

Thanks all! I do have multiples... Noes, Speedies, Pochettes, Balenciaga Cities, Twiggies, Days lol... but the Galliera is a bit more pricey than those, so I wanted to be really sure. But you know how it is, as soon as you think about it for days, you end up buying one! LOL! :lol:

The Galliera is a bag that looks gorgeous in Mono & Azur, not many bags can pull that off so I would not be surprised if anyone had multiples of this bag!

Personally I always prefer investing in different styles. Furthermore, galliera is not a style that go with all outfits IMO (it's more casual). So it's down to your own preference and wardrobe choice.

It would never be overkill! I was in the store today and almost went ahead and S.O.'d the galliera in damier ebene even though I already have the mono. They have it on display (advertised as "special order only") at the store (I saw a Trevi in azur on display too) and it is gorgeous! I just didn't feel like waiting three months!!!!