Have not yet received item, and Ebay pulled the listing

Hoodster777

Sectumsempra
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Yay, another problem with Ebay. I ordered Lady Gaga Heartbeats headphones on the 22nd from Ebay on BIN from someone in the UK, and on Monday I got an email saying that Ebay pulled the listing, and when I logged into my Ebay, I saw that the seller is also no longer a registered user.

I haven't received the headphones yet, when the listing was still up, the shipped icon on my Ebay was up, but the seller did not provide any tracking.

I just checked the payment details in PayPal, and my ship to address is unconfirmed! However, when I looked at my profile page, my address is confirmed, so I'm really confused. If I end up having to file an INR case, would this cause a problem?

I swear Ebay hates me this week!

Last edited:
Should I wait a bit, until next Monday? The seller had great FB (checked on Toolhaus), and shipping from the UK to the US/Canada seemed to take like 2 weeks. I really want the headphones, I got such an amazing deal on them!

I need some help. Today is the first day I've had a chance to call, I need a phone number so I can speak to a person. I tried some I found on Google (cause as you all know, it is impossible to find their # on their website), and to reach customer service, it keeps saying to go online, and I can't even get an operator.

You can livechat with eBay too.. there should be option to do so in the help section.

You can also call PayPal.. log into your account, go to contact us, then call us, and the phone number along with a web pin they require you to enter when you call.

You can livechat with eBay too.. there should be option to do so in the help section.

You can also call PayPal.. log into your account, go to contact us, then call us, and the phone number along with a web pin they require you to enter when you call.

The online chat is useless. You won't get any answers with that. I'd call PayPal if you can't get an Ebay number.

yakusoku.af, I just tried that again, and it just keeps saying to go to the Resolution Center, and has the link for the live chat, no number. I'd prefer to speak to an actual person and avoid the live chat.

File INR. Even though the seller is NARU, they will have to respond to a "not received" claim. If they don't respond or don't provide tracking, you'll get your refund. (Mention in the claim that the seller is NARU and not responding to your messages.)

Have you tried contacting the seller? It is possible that the item has been shipped but the seller did not use a mail service that included tracking. And yes, shipping from the UK to the US can take two weeks or more.

Well, I finally got them today, and I think they're fake. They only came with 3 sets of earbuds, and the writing on the headphone's (L & R, Gaga's signature) is blue, not grey like its supposed to be. I obviously have to file a SNAD case with PayPal, but how do I prove to PayPal that they aren't authentic?

And the seller is still not a registered user on Ebay, so I can't contact him on there, and I don't want to contact him outside of Ebay.

Last edited: