Have memorized tracking number from let-trade purchase!

1. i purchased my very first used bag from let-trade and have been checking the tracking # so many times since i bought it that i've memorized the 13 character tracking# already! HAHAHA..... it's weird because i never thought i'd buy a used bag and yet i'm more excited about receiving this bag than i was buying any of the ones i got from the lv store! i really hope i'm happy with the bag!:lol:

2. what are you getting monkeydog?:yes:

3. teehee that's soo cute!
    what bag did u get??
    i'm in the process of getting a CB pochette and i am soo excited too (more excited than store purchases)!! so i totally understand what you're going through!!

4. Is it Mini Mono? Hehe.

5. Which bag are you getting? :P

6. michelle1025: good guess!!!! hahahaha.....

i got the dark blue josephine gm!!! i'm hoping it'll be delivered tomorrow! i can't wait!

7. sounds beautiful! please post pics!:yahoo:

8. monkeydog- oooh, can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

9. I remember you were talking about it quite a bit. Hehe. When I order something from LT by Wednesday I will have by Saturday!

10. BTW Congrats! : )

11. Tee hee.. you know you're obsessed when.. :angel:

Congrats ! :yes:

12. thanks guys! :balloon: i can't believe how excited i am for this bag! i'll post pics when i get it! thanks for being happy for me!:party:

13. Ohhhhhhhh, I love that purse!!! Post pics when you get it!!!

14. Congrats! Can't wait for your pix!

15. when i ordered my Audra from let-trade they mistakenly sent me the wrong tracking number, so i checked and it showed delivered and I panicked because nobody was home! Here I was thinking that my $1000 bag was sitting on my front porch unattended! It all got sorted out in the end and my bag came safely, but I worried for a day and half!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice