Have I taken leave of my Mulberry senses????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls,
    Just talking with SJ this morning I realized how set in my ways I had become re my handbags . I called SM as I am in need of some retail bag therapy and guess whats arriving tomorrow?????:hrmm:

Please bear in mind that I am a Bays lover. Also a Gemini:yahoo:

2. Pink patent Bayswater?

3. Turquoise Mabel! :yes:

4. No to both the above

5. Ok, now there was a stack of bags on the side ready to go out when I paid. I'm trying to remember what they were:
    Black poppy, patent Mabel - they were definitely there.
    The coral bags were still there when I left so don't think it's one of those???

6. A gemini keychain, fob thingummy and a purple Bayswater?

7. SJ you are very very warm:tup:

8. Pink Mabel???

9. I'm useless at guessing - the coral agyness hobo???? The coral bayswater?

10. Come on Flossie!!! DOn't keep us guessing!!!! That's just so NOT nice!!! lol

I am going with SJ - coral Bayswater

Unless you are tricking us with that "Bayswater" comment!!

11. I agree with SJ - the Coral Agyness Hobo

12. Oooh I hope so, it was scrummy - it would look great on you Flossie!
    If it had been the Agyness I would have had it AND the lemon Roxy. It was just too like my Soho & I was determined to get a different shape.
    Come on, spill!!!

13. You're so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was ..................
    Black Poppy:nuts:

14. Fabbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!! I tried it on! It is so rock chick & funky! The SA & I had a nice little chat about it. I commented as I left that it hadn't hung around very long, they didn't even have time to put it on the shelf.
    Good choice madam!! :tup::tup::tup:

15. Oooh, congrats, Flossie. You won't be disappointed - Poppy is stunning :heart: