have i fallen out of love..

rensky, it has happened to me but it was not line specific...i've sold off almost all of my lv:nuts: (epi, mono, damier, vernis even!). i have a two or three bags and tons of accessories and pochettes (bc i'm a fanatic for accessories)left....if you think your love may return, put them away and see how you feel in a bit. if you know now, then sell to fund what you want...
now, in my :heart: you'll still always be the tpf damier princess though...:girlsigh:

awwwww mick!!! i :heart: u too!!
cheekkiss.gif

u're so cute!!!! i do wanna see a pic of all of ur accessories!!!!

thanks~~~~~~~ i wanted to be the queen though :crybaby:

rensky, it has happened to me but it was not line specific...i've sold off almost all of my lv:nuts: (epi, mono, damier, vernis even!). i have a two or three bags and tons of accessories and pochettes (bc i'm a fanatic for accessories)left....if you think your love may return, put them away and see how you feel in a bit. if you know now, then sell to fund what you want...
now, in my :heart: you'll still always be the tpf damier princess though...:girlsigh:

im sure ur new one would be an LE u'll use as an everyday bag ..

get the most use out of it!!
happydance.gif

Heya Rensky....I did the same! I'm now selling all my smaller LE bags because I just don't use them.
It really hurt to list them...but now I'm excited for them to sell so I can buy bags I'll really use!

same! since it's the summer..i've been wearing more "colorful" clothes..with a lot of patterns! and the damier just......clashes!! i guess though i feel it's an all-yr round bag it should really be used more often in the winter!

Hey Rensky,

Don't feel bad, I'm kind feeling the same. I loved the damier lots, but now I'm wearing lots of floral skirts and stuff and against say, a paisley print skirt or something a damier just looks...odd.

I've been wearing my solid color D&B bags a lot these days, and may eventually buy a mono speedy.

I wouldn't sell anything right away. Just like a relationship has its ups and downs, so does our love for purses. They don't necessarily match with everything we wear, although I try to convince myself that they do! That's why we need variety. You have found a new bag that captured your attention for the moment. How about you tuck away the Damier for now and bring it out of hiding in a few weeks/months (whenever you're ready).

Don't worry rensky. I love Damier, - it was my first piece, and four additions down the road, and not another Damier in sight. I still say it's my favourite line though.

I'm sure you'll come back to Damier. Hang in there.

You have not fallen out of love with Damier, but spring is coming, it is warmer and brighter and suddenly Damier looks too dark and heavy. Give it a rest, put it away for two-three months. You will come back to it when autumn starts...:yes:

You have not fallen out of love with Damier, but spring is coming, it is warmer and brighter and suddenly Damier looks too dark and heavy. Give it a rest, put it away for two-three months. You will come back to it when autumn starts...:yes:

ITA! Right now is time for azur, white mc, vernis, ivorie epi, cerises, and of course mono. My damier speedy feels a litle dark for spring too. That's why she's safely sleeping in her bag until after summer. The bags that are looking best with my lighter, spring/summer clothes are Azur speedy, pomme bedford, and Cerises speedy.

Maybe you need to buy a new bag for summer?!:graucho:

Just choked on my peppermint tea... mick .... you :confused1: sold your lv's.... my my things do change don't they? :shrugs: Now, I seriously need to adjust to this...:yes: But, I'm flexible, no worries....