Have I done The right thing? NPB. Mutual Withrawal

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi there.
I had a thread a few days back about a Chloe bag I sold on ebay and the buyer was questioning authenticity. If you didnt read it then I will quickly summarise.
She then said must be a fake then but I will pay anyway. I said I do not want to sell to you I will do necessary to get my fees back.
A week has passed and she has not communicated or paid. The second bidder wants the bag but ebay said I should withdraw from the sale before selling.
I opened an ebay dispute today for mutual withdrawal and I am still waiting for her response. What happens if she ignores it? Can I then do a NPB dispute? Or will it just close? I have never been in this situation before. It was me who didnt want to proceed but I didnt want to sell to her and then have her accusing me of selling a fake. I paid a lot of money for the bag in Harvey Nichols and sold it at a really good price. HELP!!

I think if you run into a nutty buyer, the best you can do is damage control. She seemed to be setting you up for a SNAD and who knows, a switch so you may have been out a bag and have to refund. Not worth the worry. Hopefully you can sell to a great buyer who will appreciate the bag and deal she will get. And do that with out any neg feedback from the nutty one, but a neg is less damage than possibly loosing both bag and money. And with the new feedback coming, I expect to see much more negatives as a norm coming up.

I'd probably worry less about getting the fees back and concentrate on getting it mutually withdrawn, re-list or 2nd chance offer it and bloc block block her!! I hope that you get it squared away asap.

I'd probably worry less about getting the fees back and concentrate on getting it mutually withdrawn, re-list or 2nd chance offer it and bloc block block her!! I hope that you get it squared away asap.
yes I want to sell to the second bidder but ebay say I cant until I withdraw from the sale and she still hasnt agreed to withdraw nor has she paid. And I have blocked her. That was my priority

Update: I got this message from the ' buyer '
hi i think i thick the wrong one...let me know what i should do...suppost to put on agree to cancel but i didnt read it properly before...
And now the dispute says closed as the buyer still wants to buy the item. But she doesnt. What am I supposed to do now? I am so fed up of this!