Have I been cheated?!?! please help

Update News...

Thank very for EVERYONE cares and advices

After a long long sleepless night

I got a reply from the seller at NZT 11:09 AM

She said "hi. i will ask my bf what happen and give u refund later."

Sounds like she don't even know its fake. She said in the auction this is a gift from BF, but how can a BF buy fake for his dear GF

I told my BF about the seller reply, and said "don't you ever buy me fake LV, i will kill you..."

oh my gosh i'm glad! i hope when she meant
"refund later" she meant right away!:P well as long as u get your money back. maybe her bf did not know that the cles was a fake too:sad:

The auction says they use Paypal, but do you still have the bank deposit receipt? There's got to be a bank paper trail on this one, on the seller's end, too.

I just notice....she accept paypal, oh my god, what was i doing

Oh no honey! I'm so sorry you got stuck with a fake! Never buy things that are still available in stores and on elux unless their used! Especially since (I don't know the price conversion) but I think you spent more on the fake than the real costs! :sad:
Best of Luck!

the city i'm living in, don't have any LV store, the closest is 8hr drive away or 1hr flight, the second one is across the ocean, 15hrs drive and 1hr30 flight...

i wish my city has a LV store

on eluxury its only 200

should be about NZD$300

even the receipt is fake, i really wonder where did he buy it.....:shrugs:

I really doubt her BF bought it for her - that;s just a story. If he did give it to her why would he give her the reciept? Even if she said 'I want the reciept so I can sell it' he would know that would give it away to her!
I've seen lots of fakes on Ebay with care books that don't match (you can buy a lot of care books on ioffer that come in a variety).

I recognize the green envelope from an online fake store. Yuo can buy a lot of fakes there for cheap and then resell them as real - sounds like what happened to you.

I'll see if I can find it.

Good to hear at least the seller is responding...
keep bugging her for that refund.
The girl who scammed me of my pochette money said she'll give me a refund but never did...beware! Don't think this is solved! Keep bugging until you get your refund!

LV will send you products if you pay over the phone with your credit card. Alternatively, get someone you know in Auckland, Christchurch or Queenstown to buy it for you and send to you. If you ever need anything, let me know and I'll be happy to send it down