Have I been cheated?!?! please help

definantely seems like a fako to me!! There are sooo many things wrong with this, I would email her to find out her story about it! but furthermore, I would just return it!!.. sorry you hadda do this!

My friend bought a LV bag & it came with a small tag that said cherry blossom too. That's when she became suspicious so we looked over the bag & it wound up being a super fake!

Oh no honey! I'm so sorry you got stuck with a fake! Never buy things that are still available in stores and on elux unless their used! Especially since (I don't know the price conversion) but I think you spent more on the fake than the real costs! :sad:
Best of Luck!

Oh poor girl. That cles is totally fake but i can't believe they are already making fake groom items. They're so fast! I really hope you can get your money back. That seller is rotten.

OMG! I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! I hate these scammers!!! They make me sooo mad! I wish there were strictly laws and that they would be sentenced to jail time! Grrr.... I hope you get your money back! Big hugs to you!

Update News...

Thank very for EVERYONE cares and advices

After a long long sleepless night

I got a reply from the seller at NZT 11:09 AM

She said "hi. i will ask my bf what happen and give u refund later."

Sounds like she don't even know its fake. She said in the auction this is a gift from BF, but how can a BF buy fake for his dear GF

I told my BF about the seller reply, and said "don't you ever buy me fake LV, i will kill you..."

I hope everything works out!
Let's just stay with eBay from now, I really don't trust those other sites...

I just buy one bag for $1000 last week, and yesterday received this fake purse and a limited edition bracelet (the 2002 x'mas collection shocking pink one)

These the only 3 times I buy LV items on the net.....:crybaby:

But i'm learning now....

yeah even with ebay you have to be careful but as long as you're smart you can get some great things on ebay for great prices

I do search in ebay, there are too many bags to choose, i always can't make up mine mind, what should i get...

i'm so sorry you got a fake groom cles. i hope you'll get your money back.

please stick to reputable ebay sellers or let-trade and use credit card through paypal when buying online.

keep us updated.

Unfortunately, i'm an international student in New Zealand, because of that most of the NZ's bank don't give me a Credit Card, the is only one does, but they only give me NZD$500 credit....no matter how much I save in the bank

Man...this is sad...I hate it when this crap happens. I'm so sorry for you. Unfortunately I doubt you can get your money back but like someone else in here mentioned thank God you didn't buy a bag or something bigger.

You have to exercise great care when you buy from unofficial LV sites. It's always good to request extra pics, if you're not familiar with authenticating yet you can post the pics here in "authenticate this" just to be on the safe side. Regardless of how small the purchase was, it sucks loosing your money like this. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I always ask question in the authenticate this page, Lee and John always see me there, but no know why this time, i haven't

god know why i did that...:shrugs::shrugs: