Have I been cheated?!?! please help

Everything about it says it's a FAKE! It's a fake. I'm sorry that this happened to you. Did you purchased it from ebay? Did you pay with paypal? If you did, ask for a refund immediately and give him a deadline. If the seller won't cooperate, dispute it as fast as you can.

I did sent a email to ask all those question i asked your gals, but there was no reply, after Lee show me the "real" photo, I sent a ask for refund email, ask she contact me in the next 24 hours

so bad that I wasn't buy from ebay and use paypal

i'm so pissed now...

I did sent a email to ask all those question i asked your gals, but there was no reply, after Lee show me the "real" photo, I sent a ask for refund email, ask she contact me in the next 24 hours

i'm so pissed now...

I'm so sorry that you had to go through something like this. Next time if you want to buy off of ebay give us the auction and we'll be able to see if looks real or not. If you wanna save yourself the trouble, just buy from a boutique. I hope the return process goes as smooth.

i'm so pissed now...
How did you pay? Can you file a complain to the site where you bought it? I really hope you can get your money back, hate those scammers:cursing: