Have Caution Goyard Fans!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is an evil person that is lurking among us, trying to pm us and get us to buy her Goyard, DO NOT DO IT! it is so true now that if its to good to be true then it is, i would rather scrape out the extra 200$ and buy a guaranteed authentic! But that is just so wrong and i almost became a victim! Stay away from all activity involving selling and use only verified resell sites. I still can not believe that almost happened to me. I am 16 years old and have a small fund for my car and she came along and tried to get me to buy it, the fact that she almost stole from my savings, of a 16 year old boy. thats just heartless.

2. Some people are so pathetic-

3. people will go to great lengths to do what they want.
    mtheriault6, thank goodness you posted pictures before making a purchase!! and thanks for letting us know.

4. Thanks for posting this. Maybe you need to report this to the moderators?

5. already reported to swanky.

6. #6 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    NVM recent SKB answered my question...

7. people think we're so unreasonable, but this is the EXACT reason we do not allow behind the scenes buying/selling/trading. . . you really DON'T know us. I wouldn't trust anyone here, sadly. You just never know :sad:

8. I'd trust you Swanky :heart:

9. awww :blush:

:smooch:

10. Wow that sucks

11. **Please report ANY PM sent to you from members offering to buy, sell or help you get an item**

12. I read your original thread and I am SO glad you didn't give her your money. Everything happens for a reason!

13. Feel fortunate to have tPF family! Thanks everyone!