Have been feeling BLUE lately!!!

What a gorgeous blue! Especially with that PH... stunning, in a fab size.

About the house, don't worry yourself about it too much, I'm a great believer of "If it is meant to be, it will be." Hope you get the house of your dreams soon!

Gorgeous moviegirl!!! I love thalassa blue:heart:
DH and I went through the ups and downs of trying to find our dream house this past year. Our plans all fell through and now we are working with an architect on an addition. I firmly believe what is meant to be will be and your perfect house is just out there waiting for you and the right time!

So sorry about your house deal. A better one will come through. After all, it's summer...after everyone gets back...there will be more on the market. LOVE your new bag. Congratulations.

MG - fantastic bag - beautiful color!! Go with the flow on the house, for some reason it wasn't meant to be but the right one will come along! Then you and DH can look back and think how lucky you were that it didn't work out because it led you to your true dream house!!

Congrats!!

DH and I went through that similar experience and I know how you feel. It was only later that we realised that that dream house did not come true for very good reasons. You may not see it now yet, but you will later :smile:. Have patience, your TRUE dream house is out there, and when you come to it, it'll be yours :heart:.