Have anyone has Cartier E-boutique shipped to Hotel ?

Pepper2110

Nov 15, 2016
Ladies, I'm in Oregon for vacation, thinking of order my Love Bracelet to save tax, 0% here. Wondering if you have Cartier e-boutique shipped to hotel before ?
Thank you

Chaton

May 19, 2019
Plus you'd probably owe sales tax in your home state anyway. There's likely no legal way around sales tax.
Yes, that along with liability issues. Most businesses verify shipping & billing on the credit card to make sure they match or it’s a red flag, and also, even if they did allow it, if they see that your billing address is in a state that houses their boutiques, they will probably charge you the sales tax.

Additionally, Cartier accepts liability and has insurance for the item DURING transit/shipping but not once the item is signed off, it’s no longer their problem if the item gets lost or stolen.

It’s a big risk that is not even worth the savings in my opinion. Therefore, they have protocols in place to safeguard themselves from profit loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: avcbob

angelica138

Apr 1, 2011
Plus they will probably automatically reject the purchase when they see the address is a hotel since when you check out right above where they ask you your address it says that they don’t ship to hotels.