Have anybody had second thoughts about their Sully?

yasminteague

*Fashionista*
Nov 8, 2009
I have the Sully MM, and I think I am no longer in love with it! I want either mono speedy 30, mono Eva clutch, or mono neverfull GM. I already own Azur speedy 30, Ebene neverfull mm, and delightful pm. What are you all's thoughts on this?

yasminteague said:
I have the Sully MM, and I think I am no longer in love with it! I want either mono speedy 30, mono Eva clutch, or mono neverfull GM. I already own Azur speedy 30, Ebene neverfull mm, and delightful pm. What are you all's thoughts on this?

May I ask why you're having second thoughts about this bag?

I thought I liked the sully. I went to try it on and spent a lot of time deciding between the sully and the Delighful PM. I decided that I much preferred the Delightful PM. However, instead of buying a bag - I ended up ordering the azur international wallet! I will get a mono speedy Kusama or a mono NF Kusama in October!

I considered the sully but didn't care for it when I tried it on. It just seemed a little too plain. I'd sell it if you aren't loving it anymore, especially since you've got the delightful.

yasminteague said:
It just seems a little too plain to me!

ITA! It's not one of my favorites but I can see why some like it. Maybe could spruce it up with a charm or bandeau. If you're not in love w/it I would sell to fund something you love.

pointe1134 said:
So besides feeling "plain," is there anything else you guys don't like? I was just considering this bag and would love more feedback!

No, that's it to me. I've carried it twice, and just can't get into it. I last carried it in March, so it's just collecting dust in my closet :sad:

I tried the Sully MM at the boutique, it did not have the wow factor for me. I was comparing it to the NF MM and the Delightful PM and I was still undecided. I could not get the Sully to fall just right, and I had wallets in it for weight. It's a nice bag but I was just not feeling it.

I have a Sully and I must say I love her! Reasons why she was just what I was looking for shoulder bag with comfortable strap and zip top. I love the look, a lot of people say its to plain, but that's what attracted me to the bag it's timeless ( kind of like the speedy) its a bag I will have for many years, and if I decide to retire it I could always pull her back out, and it'll still be in style :smile: but different things work for different people. I sold my Neverfull in exchange for the sully. Those skinny handles used to kill my shoulders, and I really needed a bag with a zipper.

I love mine. I dressed it up with the Insolence charm. She's so pretty!