Have any of you met/know/have a connection with...

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Oprah??????? :nuts:

Kinda funny question, but my friend absolutely loves loves loves her (she wrote ehr every week growing up) and would LOVE to get to go to the show or something of the sorts- anyone???? :love: :shame:

My highschool (a Chicago Catholic School) was featured on her show and several of my classmates appeared on an episode. Word was that she was a real B:censor: . Now I wasnt there so I cant verify.

I know of a group that went to her show taping and apparently the group was separated to put the ones that were overweight way in the back!!! That was disappointing for them and surprising to hear about..but I do love her show

IntlSet said:
Shall I pick you up on my way to Chicago and we can stalk Oprah together? Grand times, grand times. :girlsigh:

you know that there's no girl in the world i'd rather stalk oprah with :heart:. mind if i bring my unboyfriend, too? maybe they can, i dunno, talk about sports or something.

amanda said:
you know that there's no girl in the world i'd rather stalk oprah with :heart:. mind if i bring my unboyfriend, too? maybe they can, i dunno, talk about sports or something.

But seriously, if we just sit outside the door of her apartment complex for long enough, won't we see her? Or maybe she just flies out the window because she's Oprah. We won't know until we try.:yes:

IntlSet said:
But seriously, if we just sit outside the door of her apartment complex for long enough, won't we see her? Or maybe she just flies out the window because she's Oprah. We won't know until we try.:yes:

you're right, she might have a jet pack or something. hmm, and the plot thickens...