Have any of you had problems with your Damier?

1. I am torn between mono and Damier for speedy. But worry because I have heard Damier stains items and gets noticable scrathes or white spots? Any advice?

2. I have had ZERO,0 No problems at all with any of my Damier pieces. They are my favorites & I use them a lot! No probs at all.

3. It is just so hard to decide between the Mono and Damier for a first bag. Yikes.

4. I also have had NO problems with my Damiers. I think it's nicer than Mono.

5. Nope. It's my rainy day bag.:biggrin:

6. Do you mind if I ask why you feel this way?

7. Sure thanks for asking!
    I my opinion, unlike mono, its lower maintenance with no vachetta. Also I think its lower profile, I like the subtlety that it presents. Like mono, it still has a classic and timeless quality about it, and it just as durable.

8. thanks it is such a big decision and I do not want to make one I will not be thrilled with.

9. damier is classic.

consider getting a damier bag and a small mono make-up bag or wallet to put in it! then you'll have both!

10. Troya--ditto

LVLovingTeacher--I think that you should have one of each in your collection, IMHO. I do, and I love the versatility of it. The mono is gorgeous, but alittle more high maintenence and flashy. The damier is my everyday bag and I looooove it:smile:

If you can only get one right now, buy the damier and add the mono later, IMHO:smile:

Have u looked in the visual aid thread and seen the collections of LV Addict, LV Babydoll, Taco, etc?? I love drooling over their collections. They have alot of LV pieces...maybe try looking in that thread to help make up your mind.

11. I haven't had any problems with the Damier. I read a pfer having a problem with the inside lining staining, but haven't had that occur with mine. It's probably an isolated incident.:shrugs:

12. I have had some white tiny spots on my damier, I don't know from where, but I can just scrape them off with tweezers, no big deal. Otherwise, very low maintenance and subtle, my PHH does not even realize it is LV. :graucho:

13. What does PHH mean? I wonder what that comes from
    (the white spots)?

14. PHH means "purse hating husband".

I've never had an issue with any of my damier either, and I have 4 pieces.

15. PHH - Purse Hating Husband. :smile: Mine's not really hating but he does not understand why I would need more than a few bags. :rolleyes:

I think the white spots might be from my tango (which has that flap that flairs out a little) brushing up against stuff and picking up paint or something. They come off, and it is probably no different than mono, but I don't know?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice