Have any of you ever bought a bag by this designer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No - but I saw this bag and other bags by this designer at TJ Maxx and Marshall's yesterday. It was cheaper than this auction - it was 100 bucks at the store. The leather felt nice, but besides that I don't know anything about them.

2. I have never heard of them and was just curious if anyone else knew anything about them. Thanks! :smile:

3. There are many threads on this designer if you do a search you can see what people think of this designer..

4. I asked someone yesterday how to do that and they never answered me, can you tell me how? I just joined yesterday

5. Type the name in search tpf

6. on the top right, 'search this forum' (when you're in a forum, not in a thread) then type in your search terms.

B. Makowsky bags are made by the same people as Kathy Van Zeeland .. They sell them at Nordstrom now, but I do know that you can regularly find them in TJ maxx and Marshalls..

7. Ive attached a screen shot in case you cant find where the Search tPF button is..

[​IMG]

Attached Files: