Have any issues with Vernis Alma leather coming off?

Fitqueen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2012
Hi! My Rose Indien Alma purchased in March just got a defect. A tiny piece of the pink patent leather has come off of the tip of the bottom of the handle tab. Taking to LV in Atl as soon as I can. Really hope the will repair at no charge. Anyone else have a similar problem? Thanks for the feedback!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that :sad:
I've seen pics of old vernis cles pieces that have chipped around the edges, it shows white underneath.
Hope everything works out well for you!

My Vernis Almas are old version, they look great without any chipping, I personally think vernis leather is great because it is really light weight and durable, the only thing worries me is color transfer. I hope LV can help you, sorry to hear that happens to you.

Hi! My Rose Indien Alma purchased in March just got a defect. A tiny piece of the pink patent leather has come off of the tip of the bottom of the handle tab. Taking to LV in Atl as soon as I can. Really hope the will repair at no charge. Anyone else have a similar problem? Thanks for the feedback!

Can you provide a pic?

My Vernis Almas are old version, they look great without any chipping, I personally think vernis leather is great because it is really light weight and durable, the only thing worries me is color transfer. I hope LV can help you, sorry to hear that happens to you.

I feel the new version of anything in LV is of poor quality. They used to have such quality bags. From my personal experience, my old version Alma ( which I sold a while back) had quality leather! I feel it did not scratch as quickly as my new Alma bb.