Have a small Credit what do i get?

Jennshef

Nov 28, 2015
Im switching my cosmetic gm for a toiletry 19 which gives me a $130 credit. I cant decide what to get. Im thinking maybe a continental bracelet ir a bandeau. I dont know if the bandeau becomes annoying after awhile ir if i will grow tired of it. However the bracelet im afraid it will spin around and annoy me because i have to get the larger size due to my wrist. Ihave the nano mono one and its spins around on me. I dont know what to get and i have a wallet and three cleys a few bags and a mini pochette and now the toiletry. Any ideas?

I'd save it and use it when you find something you genuinely want versus just using it for the hell of it.
ETA - Just saw that your store doesn't actually issue a store credit, in which case I'd rather put in more money and buy something I actually want. I'm not sure how things work at NM since I'm in Canada but is it possible to go to a different LV boutique (perhaps a standalone) that will issue the store credit?

I'd save it and use it when you find something you genuinely want versus just using it for the hell of it.
ETA - Just saw that your store doesn't actually issue a store credit, in which case I'd rather put in more money and buy something I actually want. I'm not sure how things work at NM since I'm in Canada but is it possible to go to a different LV boutique (perhaps a standalone) that will issue the store credit?

I past the 14 day return so I have to do the return instore. Since its not a free standing store it has to be done in same store