Have a look at a my preloved new black patent Betty!

brigitte0810

Jul 23, 2007
:love:I am so happy with this cute black patent Betty!:love: It is the perfect small black bag for me! I've been looking for a black bag for ages, and then after seeing a black Betty IRL I totally fell for this style! The patent is just so much fun (I never considered myself a patent person, but with this style it is just great, I love it!) And I love the smaller size, it's perfect for going out at night, still you can put a lot of stuff in it!:yahoo::yahoo:
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/... black betty/black betty/?albumview=slideshow

words are failing me...
this bag is stunning... i didnt know the patent betty could be so pretty...
i am going to be on the hunt for one soon....
enjoy her... beautiful

:woohoo:Hey Brigitte - what a pair of stunners ( both you and the Betty !).
It looks like the bag was made for you - so chic and effortlessly stylish :yes:...just gorgeous :heart:. Wear her in good health and enjoy :tup:.

What a great purchase, brigitte. The bag is just stunning and the photos of you with your new bag are fabulous. It looks great on you. Love your outfit too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Those patent Betties will get you every time. I get the MOST compliments with that bag.

Bridgitte you look simply marvelous! It all works, the bag, the outfit!! Definitely HOT!

Bridgette - I am so so happy you were able to find the black betty - and didn't take that long! It looks hot on you - hope you get lots of fun out of using her. I love the small size - not just for going out - but find it ok for day to day - without feeling like it's too small or too big.

Yay for Patent Black Betty :happydance:

:heart:Thank you mariabdc, lizzicat, Tag, Ilson, kiss_p, mona_danya, lanasyogamama, susieserb, chodessa, daisyrockrosie, divnanata!:heart:
Thanks for all your compliments!:blush:

It is so nice to be able to share this crazy joy about bags with you on this forum, I feel like you are all my "bag friends":hugs:, the only ones who really get it! I am very happy about this forum!

And I agree, the black patent is great for a black bag! I am so happy I discovered this, since as I said I never thought I would like patent... thanks to the pics of the patent bags on the Betty lover forum! (Yours, too, chodessa, even if it was a red patent one!) now I feel like I am a member of the club of those stylish fun patent bag owners!:yahoo: And I had to take it out yesterday at once... so I think I will also use it day to day...
:ty: